https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/DIT-logo.jpg 284 284 James Rand https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crush-The-USMLE-Logo-300x120.png James Rand2018-07-18 22:51:542018-06-27 06:55:53Ärzte in der Ausbildung Bewertung
Preisvergleich führt USMLE KURSE! BEWERTUNG: Ärzte in der Ausbildung bietet benutzerfreundliche Online-Vorbereitungskurse zu einem erschwinglichen Preis für den Schritt 1, Schritt 2 CK, und Schritt 3 USMLE Prüfungen. Das Programm Videos werden von lizenzierten MD Pädagogen unterrichtet und decken eine Menge von Schlüsselinformationen. Students get access to a large amount of study material at a lower cost than many other review courses.
1. Extensive Video SeriesLicensed physician educators present more than 180 videos in shorter chunks to aid the memorization process. The videos are particularly helpful if they are watched immediately after reading (or at least skimming) the corresponding chapters in the First Aid book. Lectures include interactive whiteboard instruction, animations and other memory aids to make the information stick. Der Schritt 1 course consists of three parts: 1) the primer series, which gives students unlimited access to 30 videos with most important information that is tested on the USMLE, 2) Part 1 Fragen, which includes 340 open-ended study questions (in batches of 10, 3 times a week), und 3) the Part 2 video series, which contains an additional 70 Videos. A sample video for Step 1 is available on the website for those who want to check it out first. Der Schritt 2 CK course also includes 50+ hours of videos in addition to video answers to questions. Der Schritt 3 course includes 37 videos in addition to other study materials.
2. Video Answers, Illustrations, Animationen, and X-RaysDoctors in Training’s Step 1 course includes many practice questions that are accompanied by video answers. The course also includes hundreds of animations, illustrations, x-rays, Herztöne, pathology slides, and clinical images to help students remember the information for the exam. A personal dashboard and downloadable study guides round out the course. Preisvergleich führt USMLE KURSE!
3. Free Study PlanYou can check out DIT’s detailed, free study plan for various scenarios on their website to plan ahead and get an idea of how many days a week and how many hours you will need to complete the program before exam day. The study plan shows how many videos you will need to watch each day, depending on the number of weeks you have to study.
4. Student SupportDoctors in Training gives its clients several options when they have questions or need support. The industry standard for student support in most prep courses comes down to emailing questions and waiting for a response. DIT offers students both live chat and phone support. This is especially useful for online learners, who often lack direct access to an instructor.
5. Affordable PriceFor a prep course with a good number of quality online lectures in addition to a question bank, Doctors In Training’s Step 1 course is very affordable. Zum Preis von $825, the Step 1 Review Course is the least expensive option we reviewed that includes video lectures. Der Schritt 2 CK course costs an equally reasonable $799, and the Step 3 review will only cost you $249. If you need extra time to review, you can extend the Step 1 und Schritt 2 CK courses by one week for an additional $200 each.
1. No Full-Length Practice ExamsThe DIT review course only includes quizzes; there are no practice exams that simulate the actual USMLE exam. Their website does include information about taking the USMLE Step 1, Schritt 2, und Schritt 3 practice exams offered by the NBME, jedoch, no full-length practice exams are included in any of DIT’s courses.
2. Limited Access TimeAlthough some students like to cram for exams at the last minute, the limited access time to the courses makes it difficult for students who like to plan ahead to spread their study time over several months to a year if they do not pay for the 1-month extension. Beispielsweise, the Step 1 Course only allows for 45 days of unlimited access to the Part 2 Videos.
3. Quality of Lecturers VariesSome students have reported that certain videos are less helpful because the lectures are too wordy or include information that is not essential for the Step 1 Prüfung. Busy medical students will obviously prefer succinct presentations of the most crucial information to maximize efficiency. There has been some criticism of presenters who are trying to liven their lectures up by being entertaining at the expense of delivering valuable information or strategies at the same time.
DIT’s online video lectures and the question bank are helpful tools to prepare for the USMLE at an affordable price. This course would be stronger if it also offered practice exams to prepare students for the actual exam, and if the lectures were more streamlined and focused more on high-yield information that is covered on the USMLE exams. Those who learn best by watching video lectures and working through video problems will gain the most from DIT’s courses. The bottom line is that DIT is a good resource when used in addition to one of the bigger review companies, such as UWorld or Kaplan. Many students also find DIT’s Step 1 course to be more useful than the Step 2 CK or Step 3 courses.
- Mehr als 180 videos to prepare students for the Step 1, Schritt 2 CK, und Schritt 3 USMLE Prüfungen
- 800+ Images, Illustrations, Charts, Graphs, Animationen, X-Rays, and Pathology Slides
- Student Support via Live Chat and Phone
- Emailed Study Questions
- Practice Questions with Video Answers for All Three Steps
- Study Hints and Quizzes
- Downloadable PDF Study Guides
- Study Calendar
:Schritt 1 Bewertung Kurs: $825 Step 2 CK Review course: $799 Schritt 3 Bewertung Kurs: $249 One week extension of the Step 1 und Schritt 2 CK courses: $200 each. To compare the Best USMLE Step 1 prep courses, klicken Sie bitte auf die Schaltfläche unten,:
Doctors In Training Review Breakdown
|DOCTORS IN TRAINING REVIEW||STÄRKEN|
|1.||Extensive Video Series|
|2.||Videos, Answers, Illustrations|
|3.||Free Study Plan|