Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review: Oakstone Board Review
Description[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review focuses on the latest topics in these two subspecialties. It will help you stay current with the latest developments in your field and will fully prepare you for the ABIM Gastroenterology subspecialty certification exam. It will help you to:
- Incorporate an evidence-based approach to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver disorders
- Augment your scope of knowledge of motility disorders such as gastroparesis, functional dyspepsia, ileus, etc.
- Identify approaches to gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Appraise the management of hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Outline screening procedures and diagnostic criteria for gastrointestinal cancers
Expand Your SkillsA comprehensive board review, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in gastroenterology and hepatology provides a maximum of 36.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 36.5 MOC points. Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]