This Genitourinary Pathology CME course focuses on diagnostic challenges in the common practice, including prostate needle core biopsies, radical prostatectomy, bladder biopsies, transurethral resections, and nephrectomy (radical or partial) specimens. This online CME course focuses on:
- Both benign mimickers of prostate cancer and prostate cancer mimics of benign
- Prostate lesions with solid, cribriform, and papillary architecture
- Papillary urothelial lesions
- Common and uncommon urinary tract neoplasms
- Old and new renal neoplasms with eosinophilic cytoplasm
Expand Your Skills
Available online, Genitourinary Pathology provides a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
This activity is intended for pathology fellows, residents, and general pathologists.