Learn from the Experts
World Class CME’s National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium™ is a comprehensive program featuring 135 presentations across 10 subspecialties, including Abdominal, Chest, Cardiovascular, Emergency, Genitourinary, Neurology, Musculoskeletal and Nuclear Medicine. Through this CME course, you will be better able to:
- Assess injuries and diseases of the extremities, spine and face using CT and MRI
- Apply and analyze ultrasound in musculoskeletal, gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular and other organ systems
- Use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel
- Evaluate genitourinary malignancies, masses and anomalies using MRI, CT and US
- Understand and interpret the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies
Fully Online CME
National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium™ offers the guidance you need in the format that works with your schedule, along with an opportunity to earn a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online, this program provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you may confidently incorporate the latest thinking and guidelines into your daily practice.
This program was designed to meet the educational needs of practicing radiologists, radiologists in training and other physicians, as well as advanced practitioners with a special interest in radiology.