NursingCE Influenza: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention Free Course
Description[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Get access to this free course which is accredited by ANCC and earn 1 ANCC contact hour. This course gives brief information to influenza including its signs, symptoms, treatment, etc. Influenza is referred to as an infection that can infect the nose, throat, and even lungs. Objectives of this course are-
- To review the background definitions and terms regarding influenza
- To recall the signs and symptoms of influenza infection
- To discuss the statistics regarding influenza rates, morbidity and mortality associated with influenza infection, and rates of vaccination.
- To examine the testing options for diagnosing influenza
- To explain potential complications and appraise the treatment protocols for influenza infection.
- To validate the importance of prevention and describe ways that nurses are involved in influenza prevention.