Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review: Oakstone Board Review
This Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review course covers a large number of topics and keeps you updated on recent advances in the field. It provides the latest knowledge on the diagnosis and treatment of common orthopaedic conditions in adults and children through case-based lectures on topics such as adult orthopaedic infections, adult spine trauma, total knee arthroplasty, rotational and angular issues in children, musculoskeletal infections in children, and more.
In addition to helping you prepare for exams, this CME course will help you to better:
- Become aware of key principles of musculoskeletal basic science as they apply to orthopaedic surgery
- Categorize orthopaedic disease severity for proper selection of operative versus non-operative treatment
- Recognize complications associated with orthopaedic surgical treatments and their management
- Explain important physical examination and imaging characteristics for correct diagnosis of common conditions
- Evaluate benefits of treatment options to make optimal choices based on specific patient characteristics
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review provides a maximum of 39 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.