This molecular pathology CME course is extremely thorough, covering a broad range of pressing topics and core concepts in the field aiming to facilitate detection, diagnosis and proper treatment of cancer. Practical Molecular Pathology for the Surgical Pathologist focuses on the latest molecular techniques, recently identified molecular genetic alterations in cancer, tissue triaging for molecular testing etc. Through this course, you will be better able to:
- Identify molecular genetic alteration in a wide range of cancer types
- Understand the implications of molecular genetic testing results for cancer therapy
- Apply immunohistochemistry based on molecular genetic changes to classify tumors
- Understand the chemistry based on molecular genetic changes to classify tumors
- Interpret the results and implications of PD-L1 immunohistochemistry and mismatch repair protein assessments
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, Practical Molecular Pathology for the Surgical Pathologistprovides 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
Pathology residents and practicing pathologists without formal molecular pathology training/fellowship.