Comprehensive Review of Psychiatry- Oakstone Board Review
With Comprehensive Review of Psychiatry, you’ll gain a deeper understanding to providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for patients suffering mental, emotional, and behavioral problems. This CME course comes with 45 in-depth lectures covering common and uncommon psychiatric disorders, child and adolescent psychiatry, psychopharmacologic treatments, psychotherapeutic treatments, medical psychiatry, and ethical and legal issues.
Through completion of this course, you will help you to better:
- Understand interventions and treatments for opioid use disorder
- Distinguish between major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder
- Summarize the techniques used in motivational interviewing
- Discuss the diagnosis and management of age-related cognitive decline
- Explain the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD and related disorders
- Encapsulate the methods used for treatment-resistant depression
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, Comprehensive Review of Psychiatry provides a maximum of 40.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the Comprehensive Review of Psychiatry and has approved this program as part of a comprehensive self-assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of Maintenance of Certification.
This course is intended for psychiatrists or psychiatry residents