Radiation Oncology – A Comprehensive Review. Oakstone Clinical Update (SA-CME)
Featuring experts in the practice of Radiation Oncology, this CME program focuses on foundational concepts and the latest breakthroughs in the field. Radiation Oncology – A Comprehensive Review includes case-based lectures on topics like proton radiation therapy in adults, radiation therapy for prostate cancer, spine stereotactic body radiation therapy, soft tissue sarcomas, skin cancer, and more. It will help you to better:
- Understand the importance of clinical evaluation of cancer patients during various treatment phases
- Recognize effective curative and palliative treatment goals
- Explain the potential outcomes of combining immunotherapy and radiation therapy
- Discuss the efficacy of stereotactic body radiation for spinal tumors
- Evaluate and overcome common challenges encountered in radiation oncology
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, Radiation Oncology – A Comprehensive Review provides a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
The activity was planned for Radiation Oncologists in practice, Radiation Oncology Residents and Fellows.