The Brigham Board Review in Allergy & Immunology provides a fully comprehensive overview, keeping you updated on the latest advances in the field. This CME course includes case-based lectures on topics like drug allergy, skin testing, insect sting allergy, anaphylaxis, food allergy, vaccines, aerobiology, etc. It will help you to better:
- Integrate and demonstrate improved understanding of allergic/immunologic disorders into the care you provide
- Identify and improve clinical competence-based practice gaps in allergy/immunology
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Stay updated on an expanding array of therapeutic options, their risks and benefits
- Prepare for ABIM certification/recertification examinations
- Integrate the knowledge gained into daily practice and provide utmost level of care to your patients
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, The Brigham Board Review in Allergy & Immunologyprovides a maximum of 27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
This educational activity was designed for fellows/trainees and practicing allergists/immunologists and other professional affiliates, such as internists, with an interest in Allergy/Immunology or who seek CME in attempt to improve patient care.