The Brigham Board Review in Gastroenterology and Hepatology provides a fully comprehensive overview, keeping you updated on recent advances in the field. This CME course includes case-based lectures on topics like GERD, upper gastrointestinal bleeding, gastric and small bowel motility disorders, acute liver failure, liver transplantation, celiac disease and other small bowel disorders, benign and malignant biliary diseases etc., helping you to better:
- Apply latest/recommended gastroenterology guidelines in clinical practice
- Gain the latest knowledge on clinical presentation, pathologic features, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis of various gastroenterology disorders
- Stay updated on an expanding array of therapeutic options for diverse gastrohepatic disorders
- Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature for evidence-based clinical practice in gastroenterology
- Prepare for ABIM certification/recertification gastroenterology examinations
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, The Brigham Board Review in Gastroenterology and Hepatology provides a maximum of 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 33 MOC pointsand access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
This CME course was designed for fellows/trainees and practicing gastroenterology specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in gastroenterology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of gastroenterology medicine. The target audience is regional, national and international.