The Brigham Board Review in Rheumatology: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Description[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Brigham Board Review in Rheumatology is a case-based review of principle updates, guidlines and clinical strategies, with focus given to key practice areas and disease states in rheumatology. This course will prepare you for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Rheumatology certification and recertification exams. Topics included are: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic Sclerosis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Vasculitis, Osteoporosis, Metabolic Bone Diseases, Osteoarthritis, Inflammatory Myositis, Lyme Disease, Sarcoidosis, Pediatric Rheumatology and much more. After completion of this course, you will be better able to:
- apply current and recommended Rheumatology guidlines in clinical practice
- Complete diagnoses of clinical presentations related to Rheumatologic disorders
- Identify the latest therapeutic techniques for specific Rheumatologic disorders
- Evaluate relevant literature to clinical pratice in Rheumatology.
- Fellows/trainees and practicing Rheumatology specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates