https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PMP4.png 800 800 James Edge https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crush-The-USMLE-Logo-300x120.png James Edge2018-08-23 22:50:432018-01-14 13:12:01USMLE ispita: mitovi, Facts and Strategies for Overcoming Failures
believing there’s no way to overcome this failure and be considered for interviews. Međutim, it isn’t really the end of the world, and there’s a lot you can still do for USMLE success. Let’s decode some common myths about the USMLE, and look at some strategies for residency applications with multiple attempts.Svaki student medicine podnošenja zahtjeva za rezidencijalnim programima se boji ideju neuspjeha na USMLE ispita,
Common USMLE Myths vs. the TruthHere are a couple of myths about USMLE exams:
- USMLE Attempts – There’s a wide-ranging myth that you will not get interviews from residency programs in the U.S. with multiple USMLE attempts. Many residency candidates believe this means the end of their medical career, before it even starts!
- / International Maturanti Stari - Još jedan zajednički mit da su stariji diplomirani liječnici, posebno International Medical Maturanti ili IMGS, ne može zabiti dobro u USMLE ispita ili dobiti specijalizaciju u bilo sjedište u SAD. rezidencijalnim programima.
- Work Hard on Other Steps – Failing at one stage of an exam often means working harder at future stages to show your commitment. If you failed USMLE Step 1, for instance, USMLE Korak 2 CK/CS offers you the chance to show your abilities. Scoring very well at this stage could help you get residency.
- Check State Restrictions – In some states, you are only allowed a limited number of attempts at the USMLE exams. Make sure that you’re not applying for programs in states where your money and time will be wasted due to multiple attempts, and check this list carefully for compatible states.
- Check Program Restrictions – Along with checking whether there any attempt limits apply in each state, also check whether the residency program in question imposes its own limit for qualification. There are many programs that interview candidates with multiple attempts, so look for these instead.
- Tell Programs Your Story – If you’ve had a USMLE failure before passing, use this as an opportunity to show residency programs how you handle setbacks. Dijeljenje priču u svom Osobna izjava dokazuje da može preuzeti odgovornost za svoje pogreške i učiti od njih, što je važno za programe.
- Izgraditi snažnu prijavu - Pobrinite se da vaš elektronički Residency servis za prijavu (ERAS) primjena, CV i Osobna izjava su jaki, dobro napisano i bez grešaka. Oni također trebaju biti specifični za specijalitet koji ste odabrali, s nedavnim pisma preporuke iz svog kliničkog iskustva u SAD-a.
- Uzmi korak 3 Ispit - Razmislite uzimanje USMLE Korak 3 exam if you have multiple attempts that raise questions or concerns with residency programs. Make sure that you’re completely prepared for the test, though. Multiple attempts combined with a Step 3 failure will be worse than multiple USMLE attempts alone.