https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/usmle.jpg 844 1500 James Edge https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Crush-Logo.png James Edge2021-08-05 01:24:252021-08-05 01:24:31USMLE Quotes and Motivation
Studying for the USMLE exam is tough! Take a break (you know you deserve it) and read some motivational quotes to pump you up to tackle it all again.
Best USMLE Motivational Quotes
- “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates
- “Too many strive towards complacency as a goal. They stop their urge and desire for discovery somewhere between youth and adulthood… We grow up thinking that the ability to become complacent is the equivalence of success in life… The real beauty, richness, and depth in life can only be found as a constant chance to learn, live, and find life’s passion. Passion threatens the complacent, and fills them with fear.”
- “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen, to break you down and build you up so you can be all you were intended to be.” – Charlie “Tremendous” Jones
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
- “Do not allow yourself to be disappointed by any thing or any person, but rather have faith in all things God is leading you to your ultimate good.”
- “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.”
- Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
- “When you fight something stronger than you are, you get to see exactly how strong you are you push your strength to the limit. When you face something that’s just pure ferocity, a pure predator, your own ferocity can let loose.”
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we un-consciously give other people permission to do the same. As we feel liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson