Welcome future doctors! Are you ready to conquer the USMLE Step 2 CK and take one step closer to realizing your dream of practicing medicine? The key to acing this critical exam is a great question bank.
Did you know that test-takers who use question banks in their study plan are 70% more likely to pass on their first attempt? That’s right, investing in a high-quality question bank is one of the smartest moves you can make for your career.
But with so many options on the market, how do you choose the best one? Don’t worry. We’ve researched for you! We’ve tested and reviewed the top USMLE Step 2 CK question banks on the market, and we’re here to bring you the ultimate guide to help you crush the exam.
To improve your retention of critical internal medicine terms and your study plan, consider the best USMLE Step 2CK qbank options below.
1. Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank
Kaplan is a leader in providing testing materials for students on various topics, including medical fields. The type of prep test materials you can purchase from Kaplan includes those for ACT, SAT, GED, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT exams, and more.
Kaplan provides multiple-choice test questions for medical students in pediatrics, first aid, hospice, and more. This company stands out from the rest due to its extensive study materials and numerous test prep materials it offers.
The Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank offers over 3,000 practice questions and two full-length practice step exams highlighting high-yield concepts. You will also have access to more than 2,000 illustrations, tables, algorithms, and other diagrams. Essentially, it’ll be a great addition to your study plan.
- Remote Kaplan Medical app you can use any time and any place
- Interactive 3D images for better engagement
- Provides an algorithm to help improve diagnostic reasoning skills
- In-depth explanations to answer each question
- Provides extensive questions on clinical knowledge
- Video lessons lack format and production value
- Thin quiz explanations
2. True Learn USMLE Step 2 CK and NBME Question Bank
True Learn is an excellent place to get test prep materials for your exam day. You can access practice tests and multiple-choice questions for pediatric healthcare, psychiatry, first aid, disease prevention, emergency department competence, and other essential concepts here.
If you plan to apply to a residency program or a medical school, you’ll find suitable courses and study materials at True Learn. For the USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank, you’ll have access to more than 3,600 practice questions. Board-certified physicians wrote the style of questions.
The CK prep materials align perfectly with the shelf exam. You’ll also have access to one video daily while studying for the test. Best of all, if you use their preparatory materials, the company guarantees you’ll pass your exam the first time you take it.
- Guarantee to pass the exam your first time
- Allows you to test your knowledge before test day
- More than 3,600 questions are available
- Provides performance analytics reports
- Qualified, board-certified physicians write questions
- It doesn’t provide enough clarity on students’ weaknesses
3. Pass Program USMLE Step 2 CK Question Bank
Once you’ve decided to pursue hospice nursing credentialing, your next step is to pick out the best subscription and test prep questions. The Pass Program has been around since 1996 and has excellent professors who have developed valuable materials to prepare students for their examinations.
The Pass Program provides a great question bank that costs only $99 monthly. You’ll have access to a course book via PDF and Quizlet, where you can take practice tests. Further, by signing up for the Pass Program subscription, you’ll gain lecture videos to learn more material and improve your competencies.
- The material will cover pediatrics, baseline medical history, and infectious disease
- You’ll learn how to administer a physical examination
- The material includes preventive medicine and cancer screening
- Access to Step 1 videos
- An affordable subscription program
- A $200 fee is applied when changing a program more than once
- A complex cancellation/refund policy
4. BoardVitals USMLE Step 2 CK Board Review Questions
BoardVitals will prepare you for various exams depending on your interests and needs.
The company specializes in healthcare so you can access test prep materials for nursing, medical students, dental examinations, pharmacy, naturopathic, and podiatry topics. Physician assistants can also access key materials to prepare for exams via BoardVitals.
BoardVitals stands apart from other companies since it focuses on the medical field. Here, you can access more than 1,400 multiple-choice questions through the Qbank. You’ll also get detailed explanations, a practice exam, and a mobile app to use for studying. Best of all, the company provides a 100% pass guarantee.
- Mobile app access
- 100% pass guarantee
- Full-length practice exam included
- Timed option to prepare you for the examination
- Students say the questions may not look like the ones on the test
- Students say the explanations to questions are inadequate
5. Lecturio USMLE Step 2 CK Question Bank
Lecturio offers multiple examination prep materials for healthcare providers, pre-med students, nurses, medical students, and physicians. Both registered nurses and nurse practitioners can gain study materials for various exams.
For the USMLE Step 2 CK exam materials, you’ll have access to a practice test, a tutorial course, and 30 complex multiple-choice questions to prepare for the test. You’ll love the integrated video lectures that explain the answers to complicated questions.
Further, you’ll also get an analytics report after completing the practice test. Lastly, you’ll have access to 10 free questions before signing up for the 40-day review course.
- Detailed performance stats in the analytics report
- 10 free Qbank questions
- Impressive video lectures
- Self-assessments simulating test-taking conditions
- More expensive than other programs
- An excess of information for some students
- The video lectures can get glitchy
6. UWorld USMLE Step 2 CK Question Banks and Shelf Exams
UWorld can provide you with plenty of preparation materials for various exams. Along with USMLE Step 2 CK exam questions, you can access test prep programs for family medicine, internal medicine, and MCAT exams.
The company has been around for the last 20 years, and students have trusted their programs to assist them in passing their tests. The USMLE Step 2 CK question banks include more than 4,200 questions and practice shelf exams.
You’ll have a software interface similar to the exam. You’ll also have detailed explanations behind incorrect answers in multiple-choice questions and plenty of illustrations to teach you the material. You’ll also have access to flashcards.
- You’ll obtain content-rich explanations
- Ability to customize your study materials based on your needs
- A user-friendly interface for taking practice tests
- Lacks video content and video lectures
- A rather expensive program
- Only focuses on more complex questions
7. Amboss USMLE Step 2 CK Question Bank
Whether a medical student or a practicing physician, you can get the education and exam prep content you seek from Amboss. The company provides access to many textbooks, medical journals, papers, illustrations, videos, and flowcharts.
Here, you can gain access to more than 3,150 Step 2 CK questions covering topics like neurology, internal medicine, and surgery. Every question is linked with an article to explain the answers. Further, you can access the material remotely on your mobile device.
- Mobile app access
- More than 3,150 questions to prepare for the test
- The questions in Qbank can get rather difficult
- Too much information may make it somewhat confusing for students
- Some questions are too detailed and may not help with the exam
General Information About the Usmle Step 2 CK Exam
The USMLE Step 2 CK exam is a crucial assessment of healthcare professionals’ ability to apply their medical knowledge and clinical science expertise to patient care. This test primarily evaluates a student’s disease prevention and health promotion knowledge.
To pass the exam, students must be well-versed in the clinical management of patients, diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions, and the principles of health maintenance and disease prevention.
The test consists of eight sixty-minute blocks that are completed in one day. The testing session lasts approximately nine hours, with breaks between each test section to ensure students remain alert and focused.
Each section contains a maximum of 40 questions, making it essential for students to be well-prepared for the exam to ensure their success.
The best USMLE Step 2 CK question bank to help you pass your examination is the Kaplan Qbank. Kaplan has been around for decades and provides the top support for test preparation, such as through its 3D image engagement.
You’ll love Kaplan’s app to prepare for your test anywhere and anytime you need. Best of all, you can access Kaplan’s free trial to see if the program is right for you. When choosing a way to prepare for your Step 2 CK test, Kaplan has the best choice available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Check out some of the most common questions and answers about the USMLE Step 2 CK exam and question banks.
What is the best test question bank for the USMLE Step 2 CK exam?
According to reviews, Kaplan’s test question bank is rated the best option for students preparing to take the USMLE Step 2 CK exam.
You’ll have access to more than 3,000 quality questions via the Kaplan test prep program. Also, the Kaplan content includes more than 2,000 illustrations, tables, images, and algorithms. When creating a study plan, add the Kaplan solutions to your repertoire.
How much does the Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank program cost?
If you want to purchase the 3,000+ questions via the Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank program, you can pay $159 for one month’s access. For three months, you’ll have to pay $199. For six months, you’ll need to pay $299.
The fee for one full year or 12 months of access is $399. Essentially, the Kaplan program is a relatively affordable option compared to others.
What is a good score on the USMLE Step 2 CK exam?
The highest possible score on the USMLE Step 2 CK exam is 300. However, no one has ever achieved the highest score. A score of about 280 is considered the best among the most competent students. However, a good score is usually between 240 and 260. You can apply to any medical field you desire if you get a good score.