https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/MCATStudyHacks.png 800 800 Џејмс Edge https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crush-The-USMLE-Logo-300x120.png Џејмс Edge2018-07-18 22:51:542018-01-10 22:00:00Најдобрите MCAT Студија стратегии и Hacks
- Best MCAT Study Strategies & Tips To Pass!
- 1. Set aside at least 3-6 months for the prep
- 2. Avoid studying far too in advance
- 3, Find a baseline
- 4. Don’t sacrifice accuracy for speed
- 5. Take More and More Practice Tests
- 6. Practice MCAT under real test conditions
- 7. Practicing with Distractions
- 8. Relax and Beat Exam Stress
- 9. Evaluate your Performance
- 10. Focus on your Strengths and Weaknesses
- 11. Join an MCAT Study Group or find a Study Buddy
- 12. 00 Days Rule
- 13. Treat your Schedule Like a Job
- 14. More Understanding, less Memorizing
- 15. Don’t be hard on yourself
- 16. Passage Practice and Plan Strategy
- 17. Avoiding narrow view During MCAT Prep
- Final Tips before MCAT TEST DAY
- Have Any Other MCAT Study Tips?
Best MCAT Study Strategies & Tips To Pass!_______________________________________________ The numbers make it clear that the MCAT is not an impossibly difficult exam to crack. You just need to use the right combination tips and tricks to make it all go smoothly. According to The Association of American Medical Colleges, повеќе од 52,000 students applied for admission in allopathic medical schools. Out of those, around 20,000+ students got accepted. Mean MCAT score came out to be 31.4 (83rd percentile). With all those stats in mind, don’t expect your journey to be a cakewalk. There’s, of course, a certain degree of preparation required. That’s what this post is about. It gives away some incredibly handy and practical tips to get a stellar score on your MCATs. Read on …
1. Set aside at least 3-6 months for the prepYour medical career trajectory will be governed by how well you do on your MCATs. Be sure to dedicate at least three to six months to prepare for the exam. Most candidates can score the best scores with consistent and uninterrupted preparation done between 2.5 до 6 месеци. но,, that’s usually when there are no other commitments demanding your attention or time. но,, if you happen to have a full-time job – it goes without saying dedicating 8 hours a day just for studies won’t be feasible. You could start studying a year in advance but remember you would need to rehearse a lot of information more quickly as the big day approaches.
2. Avoid studying far too in advanceYou’ll end-up forgetting most of the information you rehearsed if you start way too early before the exam date. The only exception to this rule is if you have a job and can only devote a small window of time for the prep.
3, Find a baselineImagine you showed up for the exam today; absolutely unprepared. What do you think your score would be? To find that out, try to mimic the environment of the actual exam day and take a practice test (full length) and make sure to time it. The results of the test will not only give you a baseline to measure your progress against, you will also recognize the areas that need maximum focus.
4. Don’t sacrifice accuracy for speedYou might think that the only way to ace the MCAT is by being speedy. If speed is your bigger concern, think twice. When you’re just starting out, learn to do things in an untimed fashion. In the beginning, приоритет треба да биде зачувување на точноста; не прави работите брзо. Откако точноста е згрижени, започне истакнувајќи одредување колку време сте земајќи да се заврши секое премин или дел.
5. Take More and More Practice Tests
"Практиката го прави совршен човек." – толку вообичаени, но така е точно!На MCAT е долга испит- 6 часови и 15 минути на тест земање и уште еден час за паузи. Затоа, земајќи пракса тестови во средина одвраќање бесплатни е важно со цел да се изгради менталната кондиција да останат фокусирани за време на испит. Шеташе на MCAT е голем предизвик за многу студенти. It can’t be done with a handful of passages. You need to take practice doing a number of passages at a stretch. If you have a strong knack for finding the best MCAT prep course online, you could take more and more practice tests you want.