BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Question Bank
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 60 MOC points
- 60 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
BoardVitals– accredited by ACCME, provides nuclear cardiology board review question bank; designed by top Cardiologist certified in Nuclear Cardiology. Those who are preparing for the Nuclear Cardiology Board Certification Exam can get benefit from BoardVitals question bank which contains 400 nuclear cardiology questions with high-quality images. It not only provides the right answer, but each question is also accompanied by detailed explanations and evidence-based rationales.
BoardVitals question bank can be accessed anytime and anywhere, from any device. Get access to earn 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. The Nuclear cardiology board exam will be of 4 hours with 160 MCQ.
Topics covered are:
- Physics and Instrumentation
- Radiation Safety
- Risk Stratification
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Ventricular Function Imaging
- Nuclear Cardiology Diagnostic Tests and Procedures/Protocols
- General Cardiology as It Relates to Image Interpretation
- Myocardial Viability