Genitourinary Pathology – Printed Syllabus
Pathologists, pathology fellows, and residents seeking basic to advanced techniques, pearls, and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews can find genitourinary pathology printed syllabus extremely helpful. On the successful completion, you will earn 5 CME credits to meet your career requirements.
This CME program is ACCME accredited. Get access to the printed syllabus consisting of unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews to incorporate into your daily practice.
Topics/ Speakers are-
- Benign Mimickers of Prostate Cancer and Prostate Cancer Mimics of Benign – Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD
- Prostate Lesions with Solid, Cribriform and Papillary Architecture – Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD
- Papillary Urothelial Lesions – Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD
- Common and Uncommon Urinary Tract Neoplasms – Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD
- Old and New Renal Neoplasms with Eosinophilic Cytoplasm – Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD