Head and Neck Pathology provides in-depth coverage on a wide range of topics, summarizing pressing issues in today’s practice. This CME course — part of the Masters of Pathology Series — encompasses the most important aspects of pathology of oral cavity, nose paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, neck, and thyroid. It will help you:
- Gain the latest knowledge on critical concepts and diagnostic work-ups
- List an accurate differential diagnosis for head and neck lesions
- Order appropriate immunostains to address diagnostic possibilities
- Identify the limitations and possible pitfalls of each diagnostic tool
- Understand the clinical implications of a given head and neck diagnosis
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio CDs, Head and Neck Pathology provides 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
This educational activity is intended for hospital and laboratory based diagnostic pathologists, as well as academic pathologists and trainees.