Nursing CE Bioterrorism Course
Go in-depth with Nursing CE Bioterrorism Course; accredited by ANCC. Get exposure to Bioterrorism which is defined as the biological agents such as microbes or toxins used as weapons to further personal or political agendas. Get every bit of information with Nursing CE to keep your license up-to-date.
Gain access now to earn 4 ANCC contact hours. On successful completion, you will become eligible to:
- Define acts of terrorism and weapons of mass destruction
- Describe syndromic surveillance and reporting procedures for acts of terrorism that involve biological agents
- Identify appropriate personal protective equipment required for acts of terrorism
- Discuss the information available on, and the use of the Health Alert Network
- Discuss common symptoms and treatment for exposure to chemical, biological, radioactive, and nuclear agents