Keep Up with Current Trends in Your Field
This CME course is a fully comprehensive and thorough overview in endocrinology, covering a range of key topics and core concepts in the specialty aiming to facilitate correct diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders. The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology includes case-based lectures on topics like type 1 and type 2 diabetes, thyroid cancers, pituitary masses, polycystic ovarian syndrome, infertility and assisted reproduction, obesity management, etc. Through this course, you will:
- Prepare for ABIM Endocrinology certification and recertification examinations
- Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of endocrine diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the current therapeutic strategies with risks and potential benefits
- Gain the latest knowledge for managing diabetes, endocrine hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc.
- Apply knowledge fitted to your daily practice, optimizing patient care and outcomes
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology provides a maximum of 32.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 32.75 MOC points. Get access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
This activity was designed for fellows/trainees and practicing endocrinologists and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in endocrinology) who are preparing to become board certified, maintaining their certification, or who seek CME in attempt to improve patient care.