The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases: Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases is a comprehensive review of an wide range of topics in an expanding field. Through case-based lectures and in-depth discussions, this expert designed course gives foundational and cutting-edge knowledge of infectious diseases. Through this course, you will:
- Have improved overall knowledge of infectious diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies, their risks and benefits
- Understand the management of HIV, sexually transmitted infections, zoonoses, viral hepatitis, etc.
- Incorporate new knowledge into daily practice to provide paramount care to the patients
- Prepare for ABIM Infectious Diseases certification/recertification examinations
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseasesprovides a maximum of 25.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 25.75 MOC points. Get access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
This educational activity was designed for practicing infectious disease specialists, internists with an interest in infectious disease, and fellows and trainees who are preparing to become board certified, maintaining their certification, or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of infectious disease.