https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/usmle-world.jpg 300 300 James Edge https://crushtheusmleexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crush-The-USMLE-Logo-300x120.png James Edge2018-07-18 22:51:542018-06-27 06:54:25USMLE Pas Mundial 1 Revisió
also known as UWorld, is an online prep course that focuses on self-assessment exams and includes an excellent question bank. This affordable option is best paired with additional study materials, as there are no video lectures or textbooks.QUALIFICACIÓ: USMLE Mundial,
1. Àmplia Banc de preguntesUSMLE World’s question bank is quite extensive and includes more than 2,200 preguntes de pràctica. It’s an excellent learning-tool for anyone taking the exam because the questions are frequently updated to ensure they remain closely aligned with the latest version of the Step 1 USMLE. Working your way through the entire Qbank one or even several times should dramatically increase your chances for a good score. All of the questions also come with detailed explanations and you can compare your performance scores with those of other UWorld users.
2. Self-assessment ExamsTheir self-assessment exams are very useful as well. Having an idea of your level of ability before you decide where to focus your study efforts will save you time and get you acclimated to the exam format. Creat pels metges, the self-assessment exams closely resemble the step 1 format, as they are broken down into 4 blocs de 46 preguntes de selecció múltiple. Although the actual exam contains 7 blocks of questions, completing several self-assessments will give students a very good sense of their strengths and weaknesses. Students have found these exams to be very helpful, particularly because each assessment comes with detailed analysis of strengths, weaknesses, and an approximate 3-digit score based on UWorld’s statistical data.
3. Free Mobile AppHaving a free mobile app is always a welcome feature in any prep program. This means that busy students can practice questions from UWorld’s extensive Qbank on the go, whenever they have a few minutes to spare. The app is compatible with iOs and Android. Everything is synced to a central database, so you can move seamlessly between various devices while you study.
4. Affordable PricingFor the amount of practice and feedback provided, UWorld’s prep option is competitively priced. The extensive question bank, self-assessment exams, a mobile app, and in-depth progress tracking, students will get a lot for their money.
1. No Video LecturesThis course consists primarily of practice questions, exàmens de la pràctica, and the feedback generated from your performance. You won’t get any lectures or review in the form of videos or study guides.
2. No Study Books or NotesUSMLE World offers subject review materials in biostatistics for students who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1, but these are only available in electronic form, and the material isn’t designed to replace lecture notes or study books. If you’re looking for a fully comprehensive prep course, USMLE World may not be the best option. It may be a good idea to use additional materials to study for the exam.
ConclusióUSMLE World provides future physicians a more affordable way to study for the USMLE Step 1 Exam. They provide great tools to help students practice and assess those areas that need improvement. Although this course is not as comprehensive prep course as some of the competition, it would make a great supplementary study tool for those who are looking for extra practice.
Features and Pricing:Pas 1 Banc de preguntes (30 dia) & Self-assessment Form 1 i 2 (two weeks each): $169 Pas 1 Banc de preguntes (60 dia) & Self-assessment Form 1 i 2 (two weeks each): $219 Pas 1 Banc de preguntes (90 dia) & Self-assessment Form 1 i 2 (two weeks each): $259 Pas 1 Banc de preguntes (180 dia) & Self-assessment Form 1 i 2 (two weeks each): $329 Pas 1 Banc de preguntes (360 dia) & Self-assessment Form 1 i 2 (two weeks each): $429 Biostatistics Subject Review Subscription (90 dia): $25 To compare the Best USMLE prep courses, please click the button below:
USMLE World Review Breakdown
|1.||Àmplia Banc de preguntes|
|2.||Self Assessment Exams|
|3.||Free Mobile App|